Saturday, August 02, 2008

Finally really figure out the power of CrossDresser 3.0.1

I finally figure out how to use CrossDresser 3.0.1 effectively. The sad part (about me) is that the application is supposed to be pretty easy to use, but because of my stubbornness of not reading the manual in the first place, and then made some wrong assumptions, as the result it took me almost a day to get the convention going to way I want to go.

My biggest mistake was that I forgot to set the "From" drop down. Thus the converted address were always not conformed properly. And I kept banging my head wondering why result was so different from what I expected.

Second, I didn't realized the Vicky 2, Vicky 3, Vicky 4 actually means Victoria 2, Victoria 3 and Victoria 4. Thus I was kept puzzling about how I could set the target or source to Victoria, since the drop down only has Vicky 4.

Let me continue my conversion journey. This is great. Now Miki 2 and Gina (Preteen Girl) has more costumes to wear.

No comments: