Monday, February 28, 2011

Daz studio problem and solution

Daz studio is always my bitter sweet.  On one hand, the application allows me to create 3d scene with characters in no time.  On the other hand, the application seems to always have problem remembering the preference and setting I entered .

For instance, I was trying to load a scene, and I kept getting file missing message, and even after I located the file path for the app, it still failed to load the scene properly.  After being frustrated for a while.

Later I found out that the "ultimate poser vault" (my repository of all the poser resource files) path was not in the preference page for poser file.  Once I set that path up, files start loading up properly.

The thing that ticked me was that I clearly remembered that I did that setup before.  Somehow that setting seems to be vanished.

Well, in the bright side, at least I got it working.

No comments: